Loyola Tuition Assistance
Through generous benefactors and consistent fundraising, Loyola provides over $350,000 in tuition assistance each year. We offer extensive financial aid based on household income and household size. As many as 90% of our families have received aid in the past, with a large percentage paying less than $50 a month. All tuition assistance awards must be reviewed by the Finance Committee prior to formal approval.
Certain scholarships are also offered based on specific criteria as specified by the individual sponsor. Eligible families will be contacted for these scholarships.
We understand that family financial circumstances may change throughout the school year. In such cases, we encourage families to contact the Business Office directly to reassess their financial aid award based on the new circumstances.
- To apply, families must complete and submit their application online through FACTS Management Company.
- The annual application fee is $30 for 2021-2022.
- Families will be notified via email of the amount of their financial aid award, if applicable, within two weeks of application submission.
- The deadline to apply for the 2021-22 School Year is July 1st, 2021 to receive the full value of the award. After that, the award is reduced by 10% each month.
- Applicants do not have to be Catholic in order to apply for financial aid from Loyola High School.
- For questions on how to set up your FACTS account, call FACTS Customer Service at (866) 441-4637.
Outside Grants/Financial Aid
Many of our families have received some form of financial aid from their local church or another nonprofit organization. We encourage our families to seek out these resources.
Archdiocese of Detroit Annual Tuition Assistance Program
As a result of the Stewards for Tomorrow Campaign and the establishment of the Archdiocesan Endowment, the Archdiocese of Detroit extends tuition assistance grants to Catholic families with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic Schools.
Click here to learn more about the AOD tuition assistance program and deadlines.