Spanish Instructor I/II
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Loyola High School is seeking a highly qualified Spanish teacher whose responsibilities include: teaching reading, writing, listening, speaking, and culture in the Spanish language. This position reports to the Department Chair.
- Instill concepts of the Spanish language by introducing interactive activities, using structural methods and materials appropriate for special education instruction.
- Create a positive learning atmosphere by involving the entire classroom in activities reinforcing Spanish language acquisition.
- Design engaging student-centered lesson plans.
- Creating innovative assessments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the subject area and Michigan teaching certification preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate must be able to form relationships with high school students, be well-trained in content knowledge and teaching strategies, and model what it looks like to be a reflective and lifelong learner.
Submit resume, a copy of teaching credentials and cover letter/email to Wyatt Jones III, Principal, Loyola High School at email@example.com
Successful completion of background check is a condition of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org