Welcome to the Loyola High School Family!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Loyola High School! In order to hold your enrollment spot and begin participating in Bulldog programs, please follow the steps below:
- Pay the deposit
- To secure each student’s placement at the school, each family is required to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit by July 1st. This fee will be applied to your tuition charge.
Pay My $100 Deposit (link to payment portal)
Once the deposit is paid, you are eligible to:
- Sign up and pay for the Summer Enrichment Program
- All incoming freshmen are required to attend.
- The cost is $50 and details of the program will be provided at a later date.
- Participate in Summer Workouts
- The cost to participate in the summer workouts for various sports offered through Loyola High School is $100. This fee, called the Student Activity Fee, is an annual fee that covers participation in all sports offered through LHS as well as the Debate and Robotics Teams.
- Due to developing details on COVID-19, more information will be provided at a later date.
- Apply for FINANCIAL AID (if applicable)
- Applications for financial aid for the upcoming school year will be accepted through August 1, 2020. Apply early in order to receive the full value of your award. Late applications will receive a reduced award.
- If you have questions, please contact our online financial management company, FACTS. They can be reached at (866) 441-4637. Or contact our Registrar, Rhonda Morris at (313) 861-2407, ext. 104, during regular office hours.
Click Here to Apply for Loyola Financial Aid through FACTS
- Set up a PAYMENT PLAN
- In accordance with our Family Tuition Policy, all LHS families are required to set up a payment account through FACTS Management Company to facilitate tuition and fees billing and collection.
Click Here to Setup or Access Your FACTS Payment Plan (this link is included in the FACTS section of the website.)