A strong academic program supported by dedicated faculty are the key to success at Loyola. Our students work hard in the classroom each and every day. Our students not only learn science, math, various languages, social studies and theology – but also how to study, how to work, and understand the discipline needed to be successful in life.
Admission Requirements for Incoming 9th Grade Students:
- Complete Loyola High School Application
- 1st Semester Report Cards
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Admissions Meeting (Video-call Online via Zoom)
Admission Requirements for Incoming Transfer Students:
- Contact Admissions Office to set up a meeting
- Submit application
- Provide most up-to-date transcript available
- Student / Parent Interview (Video-call Online via Zoom)
- Receive notification of acceptance from Admissions Office
Email Paul Davis ’11, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or are ready to get your process started!